Quit smoking with Breathe California’s Ash Kickers Quit Smoking Program! We are currently providing the program for a small fee, and can customize Ash Kickers for workplaces and groups of individuals. Contact us for more information.
¿ESTÁ PREPARADO PARA DEJAR DE FUMAR? ¡Podemos ayudarle!
Deje de fumar con el programa “Ash Kickers” de Breathe California! Podemos ofrecer el programa por una tarifa pequeña y podemos adaptar nuestro programa para lugares de trabajo y grupos pequeños. Contáctenos para más información.
Ash Kickers is effective because it uses multiple strategies to help people start a smoke-free life:
- Support from a trained facilitator
- Free patches
- Informational resources
- Group support
Quitting smoking and all tobacco products
- Determine your reasons for quitting and write them down.
- Remind yourself why you want to be smoke-free.
- Educate yourself on what smoking and tobacco products do to health and to the environment.
- Find out good options: group cessation, cold turkey, nicotine replacement therapy, other medications.
- Find support by joining a class or support group.
- Phone a friend: let the people around you know that you are planning to quit, and ask for their support.
- Set a quit day and time; if you go back to smoking, set another date right away.
- Plan for trigger situations with stress relievers and coping tools.
- Commit to health in general: water, nutrition, and exercise will help you feel better and help make quitting easier.
- Be patient and forgiving to yourself.
- Going smoke-free can be a long process for some, but each attempt is one step closer to being smoke-free.
- Reward yourself for your progress: dinner out, a new book, time with family or friends. You deserve it.
Have any questions about the Ash Kickers Tobacco Cessation Program? Email us!
NEW! Flavored Tobacco Background Information
|Key Facts on Flavored Tobacco:||E-Cigarette Facts:|
|• English | Español | 中文 | 日本語||• English | Español |中文 |日本語|
|Flavored Tobacco Infographics:||• Health Effects of E-Cigarettes and Vaping|
|• English | Español | 中文||• Health Effects of Nicotine and Tobacco|