Breathe California is dedicated to fighting lung disease, advocating for clean air and promoting public health in our local communities. Since 1908, we have addressed the most serious health threats of our time through grassroots programs that empower individual, institutional and community change for better breathing and healthier living.
- Empowers communities to affect change for improved lung health
- Educates our diverse communities about lung disease
- Provides support services to assist those suffering from lung disease
- Advocates for policies that promote clean air and improve public health
- Supports research to find cures, improve treatments and prevent lung disease