Making our website available as a clearinghouse for up-to-date information related to lung health and clean air is very important to us. We have gathered resources that will help inform you and connect you with services in your area and hope that you will find them useful.
- Health Information – Basic information on diseases and environmental factors that can affect your lung health.
- Asthma Resources – Focusing on information, tools and research, mainly geared towards health care providers.
- COPD Resources – Providing information on the nature of the disease and ways to help improve the quality of life of COPD patients.
- County Resources – An extensive listing of lung health and clean air related resources available to those who live in the nine California counties that our office serves.
- Multi-Lingual Cessation Resources – We’re compiling information for those who need tobacco cessation information in languages other than English. We’ve started text with Mandarin and Cantonese (written content MP3 audio files) with more languages coming soon.